Posts Tagged “ENP”
Social engagement needs to be knowledge-based. Being aware of political and social processes is key to ultimately shape public space. With our educational services, we contribute to a profound understanding of complex realities and encourage to responsible engagement.
Our educational services are focused on the needs and wishes of addressees. We use a wide spectrum of methods from moderated discussions and structured debates to simulations. We work with schools, universities and other agents of civic and professional education.
- Principles and perspectives of European integration
- Enlargement of the European Union
- European Neighbourhood Policy (ENP)
- European immigration policies
- Foreign, security and defence policy
- Franco-German relations